The Most Energy Efficient Hot Tubs
The complete Energy Smart® system that reduces energy consumption on your hot tub to save you money.
Save Money, save energy
Hot Spring® Spas leads the industry in design, engineering, and manufacturing of energy-efficient hot tubs. With Hot Spring Spas’ Energy Smart® system, each spa is built with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you with lower operating costs and the best value over time.
We have created a complete Energy Smart® system that reduces energy consumption to save you money. You can have peace of mind that your Hot Spring spa will be hot and ready for you, without costly energy bills.
The Energy Smart Spa:
• Totally insulating every Highlife Collection model with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam that’s also used to insulate commercial freezers
• Using the innovative FiberCor™ insulation in the Limelight Collection models, which fills the cabinet completely to a density that is 4 times greater than the ½ lb. foam used on most spas
• Manufacturing all spa covers to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air, and have a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation
• Continuously circulating spa water with the SilentFlo 5000® circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
• Featuring the powerful WaveMaster® jet pumps dedicated to powering the jets and are only activated when you need them
• Featuring the SmartJet® system that lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy
• Designing our own heaters to maximise the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency
• Featuring our patented pump shroud that transfers heat from the equipment compartment to the water to utilize pump exhaust heat, minimising water cooling and energy consumption
• Featuring dimmer-controlled LED lights that use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models
We set the standard
Hot Spring Spas has certified all models to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. With California setting the standard for energy-efficient hot tubs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live.
Hot Spring Spas received the ENVY Award for energy-efficient hot tub design in 2008.
Estimate your monthly operating costs
Get in Touch
What do you need help with?