- Since 1977, HotSpring hot tubs have been renowned for their Energy Efficiency. Made in California, they have to pass the most rigorous energy efficiency standards in America.
- Our HotSpring Highlife Collection features a silent circulation pump that uses less energy to operate than a 40-watt light bulb!
- Our HotSpring Limelight collection hot tubs are the only brand to use Fibrecor, a reusable material made from 25% recycled materials and four times more effective than traditional urethane foam in other full-foamed hot tubs. Read more about Fibercor here…
- Not all Hot Tub Covers are made equal. All HotSpring World covers contain a high density foam core, and are custom-made to exactly fit each individual tub. This ensures a tight seal that insulates the tub, a factoid that will save you significant money on electricity bills.
- Inside the “engine compartment” of the HotSpring hot tub, we enclose the pumps and heater to maximize performance and minimize energy use. We take the heat and energy used by the pump and use it to heat the water.
- Every single HotSpring World hot tub is certified to meet the California Energy Commission (CEC) standards. For examples of the cutting-edge policies of the CEC, go to http://www.energy.ca.gov/commission/index.html. With such significant green policies firmly in place, you can have complete peace of mind knowing your hot tub is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live in the country, or in the world!
Why some Hot Tubs are Greener than Others