We have no real sense of gravity in our everyday lives. That’s probably because we can’t see, feel, touch, smell or taste gravity. Nevertheless, over the course of our lives, the effects of this invisible force can be both insidious and profound.
Here are just a few of the downsides of gravity:
1. Gravity can contribute to varicose veins, swollen feet or an aching back.
2. Gravity’s constant downward pull on our faces is obvious to most of us, spawning an entire industry to try to reverse the ageing process that occurs on our faces and necks. In fact, gravity can adversely affect almost every part of our body.
3. Most serious, perhaps, is compression of the spine. You might notice, for example, that you have to lower your rear view mirror at the end of your driving day. That’s because our daily height loss can amount to as much as 1/2″ – 3/4!”! Even though we recover our height as we sleep each night, this recovery is incomplete, and so over the course of our lives, we can permanently lose between 1/2″ and 2″ in height.
After the age of 20, you are losing an average of 1/2″ in height every twenty yeas. Now consider the effect of standing all day on your lower limbs: it’s so powerful that astronauts, free from the limiting effects of gravity, grow two inches in space.
5. Gravity can also affect inside our bodies. Over time, our organs can become less efficient.
6. Gravity can affect our blood circulation, with many possible side effects.
So it’s clear that we cannot escape gravity. Is there anything we can do to reverse its negative effects?
Just think for a moment if in your garden you had a magical machine that could act to instantly reverse the effects of gravity on us, any time of day or night, for as little or for as long as we wanted.
Well, that magical machine – is a hot tub.
From your very first day of purchase, and day after day, night after night, you can spend just a few minutes reversing the above effects. Now that’s something that could lift a whole lot of weight from your body, and your mind.