We have created a complete Energy Smart® system that reduces energy consumption to save you money. You can have peace of mind that your Hot Spring spa will be hot and ready for you, without costly energy bills.
Save Money, Save Energy:
Hot Spring® Spas leads the industry in design, engineering, and manufacturing of energy-efficient hot tubs. With Hot Spring Spas’ Energy Smart® system, each spa is built with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you with lower operating costs and the best value over time.
“Would you like to know how Hot Spring make it possible to enjoy lower monthly operating costs with our energy efficient hot tubs?”
The Energy Smart Spa:
• Totally insulating every Highlife Collection model with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam that’s also used to insulate commercial freezers
• Using the innovative FiberCor™ insulation in the Limelight Collection models, which fills the cabinet completely to a density that is 4 times greater than the ½ lb. foam used on most spas
• Manufacturing all spa covers to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air, and have a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation
• Continuously circulating spa water with the SilentFlo 5000® circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
• Featuring the powerful WaveMaster® jet pumps dedicated to powering the jets and are only activated when you need them
• Featuring the SmartJet® system that lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy
• Designing our own heaters to maximise the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency
• Featuring our patented pump shroud that transfers heat from the equipment compartment to the water to utilize pump exhaust heat, minimising water cooling and energy consumption
• Featuring dimmer-controlled LED lights that use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models
We Set The Standard:
Hot Spring Spas has certified all models to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law. With California setting the standard for energy-efficient hot tubs, you can have peace of mind knowing that your spa is designed to keep operating costs low no matter where you live.
Hot Spring Spas received the ENVY Award for energy-efficient hot tub design in 2008.
Our Hot Tub Energy Calculator
Each Hot Spring Spa owner’s operating cost is different. Determining your cost depends on which model you own, the temperature you set, your frequency of use, the mean ambient temperature and the cost of electricity where you live.
By using this energy calculator, you can get a better idea of what your monthly cost may be. Based on third-party testing, the calculator works by presenting actual documented energy consumption for the specific Hot Spring spa in heavy use.