Quick Start Up Guide for hot tubs:
START-UP AND REFILL
- Fill your hot tub with water through the filter compartment.
- Install a Silver Ion Purifier into the filter standpipe with the grey filter cap.
- Balance Total Alkalinity (TA) to 80-120pmm (parts per million)
- If TA is too low, add pH/Alkalinity Plus
- If TA is too high, add pH/Alkalinity Minus
- Balance Calcium Hardness (CH) to 150-200ppm
- If CH is too high, add Stain and Scale Decreaser
- Balance the pH to 7.4 - 7.6
- If pH is too low, add pH/Alkalinity Plus
- If pH is too high, add pH/Alkalinity Minus
- Use test strips for Hot Tubs to test for these levels